TAMPA, Fla. - Chibi is a the knee boarding dog. You might call this 9 year old Tampa dog a Jack Terrier of all trades.
Chibi can do anything from jumping through hoops to riding a motorcycle, but not driving one!
His owner said he found Chibi after nearly running her over on a road and the amazing part of it all - he never had to train her.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots