|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 8:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2010 5:15 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Tuesday night friends and family will gather to remember a Lehigh Acres mother and son.
Lisa and Caleb were found dead in their home last week.
Deputies said Alex Forde killed his wife and child before he took his own life.
A visitation will be held at 6:00 pm at Gendron Funeral and Cremation Services in Fort Myers.
Funeral services will take place Wednesday at 11 am at New Life Assembly of God in Lehigh Acres.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound