|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 8:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Naples police are trying to determine what caused an accident that killed two people over the weekend.
Police said Thomas Anderson was driving in the 300 block of Goodlette-Frank Road South when he crashed into a utility pole.
Anderson and his wife Sharon were killed.
Police said neither victim was wearing a seat belt.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before