|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 8:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Naples police are trying to determine what caused an accident that killed two people over the weekend.
Police said Thomas Anderson was driving in the 300 block of Goodlette-Frank Road South when he crashed into a utility pole.
Anderson and his wife Sharon were killed.
Police said neither victim was wearing a seat belt.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- Fla. sailor charged in 2010 death of 2-year-old