|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 8:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - Naples police are trying to determine what caused an accident that killed two people over the weekend.
Police said Thomas Anderson was driving in the 300 block of Goodlette-Frank Road South when he crashed into a utility pole.
Anderson and his wife Sharon were killed.
Police said neither victim was wearing a seat belt.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law