|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 12:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2010 9:57 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla. - Sanibel Police have identified the man who drowned on Sunday.
Robert Llama, of Hialeah, was found floating in the water off of Lighthouse Beach. Investigators are looking into whether a strong current could be to blame for the 56 year olds death.
This is the second drowning off Sanibel in a little more than two weeks.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend