|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 8:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2010 5:25 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Detectives of the Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit this morning arrested Alexander M. Herring, 30, Port Charlotte, after an undercover purchase of Oxycodone pills.
Narcotics detectives said they made the purchase in front of a home in the 800 block on North Spring Lake Blvd. Once the transaction was completed, Narcotics and Street Crimes units moved in and arrested Herring. He was transported to the Charlotte County Jail on charges of Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone, and Possession of Oxycodone.
Bond was set at $7,500. Herring was arrested on three drug charges Mar. 3 of this year; this is his fifth booking into the County Jail.
If you have information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys