|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 11:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2010 8:38 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - An ongoing road construction project on Santa Barbara Boulevard has some folks up in arms over how long it's taking to complete.
Some business owners wonder if they can survive the improvements.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate