|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 11:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 07, 2010 8:38 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - An ongoing road construction project on Santa Barbara Boulevard has some folks up in arms over how long it's taking to complete.
Some business owners wonder if they can survive the improvements.
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Last person arrested in Lee Co. School District check scam