|Published:||Sep 07, 2010 1:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2010 10:40 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - A Charlotte County woman is under arrest accused of abusing her own child at a youth football game.
Thirty five year old Ana Domaleski reportedly hit her seven year old daughter causing a bloody nose and leaving scratches on her body. Domaleski says her daughter was throwing a temper tantrum and she lost control of her temper.
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh, no one hurt