|Published:||Sep 06, 2010 6:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2010 3:59 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - Chili's restaurants across Southwest Florida are stepping up today to help a local hero.
Private First Class Corey Kent of Cape Coral was nearly killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan.
On Labor Day Chili's is raising money to help him recover from his injuries.
If you want to help, just visit any local Chili's and mention the promotion.
Ten percent of sales from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. will support his recovery.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo