|Published:||Sep 04, 2010 6:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 04, 2010 3:45 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.-The Lee County Emergency Medical Services, Lee Memorial Health Systems, public service agencies and friends are invited to a viewing of Lisa Eddy-Forde and son, Caleb Forde, Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2010 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Gendron Funeral Home, 4224 Cleveland Avenue, Suite 1.
The funeral is planned for 11 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010, at New Life Assembly Church, 5146 Leonard Blvd. South, in Lehigh. A procession will follow the service to Lee Memorial Park on State Road 82.
Eddy-Forde and her son died Thursday, Sept. 2, 2010, in their home, the victims of an apparent double murder suicide. Lee County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
EMS co-workers are standing guard over her casket until the funeral, a part of the active member entitlement granted to all emergency workers so the deceased never has to be alone until brought to their final resting place. She was employed as an EMT with Lee County EMS since February 2007.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend