|Published:||Sep 04, 2010 6:03 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 04, 2010 1:48 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL - A young man is under arrest and charged in the shooting death of his teenage girlfriend.
18 year old Dylan Wisniewski is being charged with manslaughter. Investigators say he shot and killed 15 year old Ashley Swayze in what appeared to be a tragic accident.
Authorities say Wisniewski pulled out a .22 caliber rifle inside a bedroom at his family home on the corner of Southeast 6Th Lane Friday afternoon. That's when he pointed at Swayze and pulled the trigger.
Its appears Wisniewski was unaware the rifle was loaded.
He's being booked into the Lee County Jail.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft