|Published:||Sep 03, 2010 11:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 03, 2010 8:11 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A woman accused in the death of her great grandson will not serve jail time.
2-year old Ian Allen found a 38 caliber revolver and shot himself in the head.
WINK News was in the courtroom today as Michelle Freiburger entered her plea.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound