|Published:||Sep 03, 2010 12:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 02, 2010 9:41 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - Ed Fitzgerald says a friend came up to him asking him why he went to Paris as the fire commissioner using taxpayer money.
Only problem is, he's never been to Paris. He got hold of an email from his opponent, Richard Sharkey, that warned residents that he was pocketing taxpayer money.
Sharkey did not return our calls, but WINK obtained the emails.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating