|Published:||Sep 03, 2010 12:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 02, 2010 9:41 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - Ed Fitzgerald says a friend came up to him asking him why he went to Paris as the fire commissioner using taxpayer money.
Only problem is, he's never been to Paris. He got hold of an email from his opponent, Richard Sharkey, that warned residents that he was pocketing taxpayer money.
Sharkey did not return our calls, but WINK obtained the emails.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling