|Published:||Sep 03, 2010 10:16 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 02, 2010 7:30 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Three people were found dead in a Lehigh Acres home Thursday evening on East Lake Drive.
Deputies say a woman, a man, and a baby boy are dead.
The woman is Lisa Forde (2-3-77), the man is Winselio Forde (8-27-71), and son is Caleb Forde (7-29-09).
The Lee County Emergency Medical Services family is wearing black ribbons over their badges honoring Lisa Eddy-Forde, an employee.
It appears to be a double homicide and suicide.
The couple has a history of domestic violence.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft