|Published:||Sep 02, 2010 7:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 02, 2010 3:02 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Fire officials are investigating another fire on Brooks Ct. in North Fort Myers. It broke out just after seven this morning. Firefighters were able to put the flames out quickly but there is smoke damage to a back bedroom.
The investigation is on going but appears to be suspicious at this time.
The home was vacant and the homeowner says he was trying to sell the house.
In August, another home on the same street was also set on fire by an alleged group of juveniles but have yet to be caught. That fire didn't cause any serious damage. Another house fire was ruled arson on the same street back in October.
Fire investigators say it's too early in the investigation to determine if they are related but admits it is unusual.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the arson tip line at 1-877-662-7766.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone