|Published:||Sep 02, 2010 7:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 02, 2010 3:02 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Fire officials are investigating another fire on Brooks Ct. in North Fort Myers. It broke out just after seven this morning. Firefighters were able to put the flames out quickly but there is smoke damage to a back bedroom.
The investigation is on going but appears to be suspicious at this time.
The home was vacant and the homeowner says he was trying to sell the house.
In August, another home on the same street was also set on fire by an alleged group of juveniles but have yet to be caught. That fire didn't cause any serious damage. Another house fire was ruled arson on the same street back in October.
Fire investigators say it's too early in the investigation to determine if they are related but admits it is unusual.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the arson tip line at 1-877-662-7766.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Suspect shoots at Cape Coral residence
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.