|Published:||Sep 02, 2010 7:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 02, 2010 4:56 PM EDT|
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are questioning a man who was allegedly cutting off the tail of a whale on a South Florida beach.
It's unclear whether the man fished the whale out of the water Thursday morning and then began hacking into it or whether the whale was already dead.
Delray Beach Ocean Rescue official James Scala said he doesn't know what kind of whale it is, but said it's between 10 and 12-feet long.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating