|Published:||Sep 01, 2010 3:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2010 12:47 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff's detectives arrested two Punta Gorda teens caught stealing a large satellite dish from property at 415 Osceola Dr., (Solona area) east of Punta Gorda. Charged with Grand Theft and Trespass were Vincent Patrick Niles, 19, and Justin Ray Beverly, 19, both of Punta Gorda.
CCSO detectives were alerted by a special camera device put on the property after previous burglaries and upon arrival found that the suspects had left the area. Detectives viewed images that showed a 2004 blue Ford Ranger pickup and license tag registered to Niles. Detectives went to Niles home and located the pickup; they then went to Beverly's home and found his vehicle with an attached trailer. The parts from the satellite dish were found in the trailer.
Niles and Beverly were transported to the Charlotte County Jail where they both remain on $3,500 bond. Niles registered as a convicted felon Aug. 15 last month.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI