|Published:||Sep 01, 2010 1:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2010 9:50 AM EDT|
Tony and Ed from Anthony's On The Boulevard stop by the WINK Kitchen to show us how to make the "Italian Stallion" sandwich.
(Serves Two) Ingredients: Two 7 inch hoagie rolls, 16 thin slices of salami, 4 thin slices of provolone cheese, 4 thin slices of red onion, 1 roasted red pepper, 1 sliced tomato.
Butter hoagie rolls and lightly brown in a skillet over medium heat and then remove. On lightly brown hoagie, layer salami, tomato, red onion and roasted peppers then cover with provolone cheese. Place hoagie, bottom down, in the skillet and cover until cheese melts. Slice in half and serve with your favorite side.
Let's Eat airs each Wednesday in the 7 o'clock hour of WINK News Now This Morning on 6TV.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- New anti-fraud group forms in Collier County