|Published:||Sep 01, 2010 1:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2010 9:50 AM EDT|
Tony and Ed from Anthony's On The Boulevard stop by the WINK Kitchen to show us how to make the "Italian Stallion" sandwich.
(Serves Two) Ingredients: Two 7 inch hoagie rolls, 16 thin slices of salami, 4 thin slices of provolone cheese, 4 thin slices of red onion, 1 roasted red pepper, 1 sliced tomato.
Butter hoagie rolls and lightly brown in a skillet over medium heat and then remove. On lightly brown hoagie, layer salami, tomato, red onion and roasted peppers then cover with provolone cheese. Place hoagie, bottom down, in the skillet and cover until cheese melts. Slice in half and serve with your favorite side.
Let's Eat airs each Wednesday in the 7 o'clock hour of WINK News Now This Morning on 6TV.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect