|Published:||Sep 01, 2010 1:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2010 9:50 AM EDT|
Tony and Ed from Anthony's On The Boulevard stop by the WINK Kitchen to show us how to make the "Italian Stallion" sandwich.
(Serves Two) Ingredients: Two 7 inch hoagie rolls, 16 thin slices of salami, 4 thin slices of provolone cheese, 4 thin slices of red onion, 1 roasted red pepper, 1 sliced tomato.
Butter hoagie rolls and lightly brown in a skillet over medium heat and then remove. On lightly brown hoagie, layer salami, tomato, red onion and roasted peppers then cover with provolone cheese. Place hoagie, bottom down, in the skillet and cover until cheese melts. Slice in half and serve with your favorite side.
Let's Eat airs each Wednesday in the 7 o'clock hour of WINK News Now This Morning on 6TV.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic