|Published:||Sep 01, 2010 11:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2010 1:46 AM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE, Fla. - Deputies are trying to find the person who stabbed a Golden Gate man. His fiance talked only to WINK News shedding some light on why he was stabbed.
The woman tells us her fiance, whom she would only identify at 23-year-old Thomas, came to their house on Tropicana Boulevard saying he was stabbed in his side.
She admits Thomas was likely doing a drug deal that went bad.
The woman drove him to Fire Station 70 a half mile away on Golden Gate Parkway. Rescue workers there called for Medflight.
WINK News caught exclusive video of the victim being wheeled on a stretcher to the helicopter. A spokesperson for Collier County EMS says he was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital. No word yet on his condition.
Deputies have not released a description of the person they are looking for as a suspect in this stabbing.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge