|Published:||Sep 01, 2010 5:55 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 01, 2010 1:55 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - A man is dead after his car went off the ramp for Interstate 75 and sandwiched between two pillars.
Florida Highway Patrol tells WINK News they are not sure why the man lost control of his El Camino. They are interviewing drivers who witnessed the accident around 10:30 Tuesday night.
He was traveling around a bend of the northbound entrance ramp of the Interstate at exit 105.
The ramp will be closed until investigators are through at the scene. However, all lanes of traffic on I75 are open.
FHP says the man died on scene.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico