|Published:||Aug 31, 2010 3:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2010 12:46 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A concourse at Palm Beach International was evacuated for about an hour as officials investigated a bomb threat.
The Transportation Security Administration says the threat Monday targeted a flight to New York's LaGuardia Airport. Passengers disembarked as authorities inspected the plane and luggage.
Flights were allowed to resume and passengers returned to the concourse after officials determined the threat wasn't credible.
The affected concourse handles planes from Delta, American Airlines, JetBlue, Air Canada, Comair and Sun Country Airlines.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral