|Published:||Aug 31, 2010 3:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2010 12:34 PM EDT|
ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (AP) - A Zephyrhills man was reportedly able to get $400 out of a coin machine at a car wash with a single bill.
Police say 24-year-old Dallas "Cash" Hancock attached a piece of tape to a bill last week, so he was able to put it in the machine and pull it back out numerous times. A witness identified Hancock as the thief, and the officer when to his home and arrested him.
Hancock was charged with grand theft and molestation of a coin-operated machine. He remained in the Pasco County jail Monday on $1,000 bail.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids