|Published:||Aug 31, 2010 3:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2010 12:34 PM EDT|
ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (AP) - A Zephyrhills man was reportedly able to get $400 out of a coin machine at a car wash with a single bill.
Police say 24-year-old Dallas "Cash" Hancock attached a piece of tape to a bill last week, so he was able to put it in the machine and pull it back out numerous times. A witness identified Hancock as the thief, and the officer when to his home and arrested him.
Hancock was charged with grand theft and molestation of a coin-operated machine. He remained in the Pasco County jail Monday on $1,000 bail.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash