|Published:||Aug 31, 2010 11:37 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2010 8:09 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Sheriff Mike Scott said a love triangle involving two of his male deputies and a female civilian got out of control, leading to a sergeant being fired.
Sergeant Christopher Arey is accused of threatening Deputy Steve Coles after learning the two were dating the same woman.
Deputy Coles went to his superiors and reported the threat along with admitting to a lunch break lovemaking session with the woman.
That, according to the Sheriff, is a violation of policy even though the deputy was technically on his lunch break.
Sergeant Ayre will have to look for another job while Corporal Coles faces a two week suspension with a probationary period to follow.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.