|Published:||Aug 31, 2010 4:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 31, 2010 1:14 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Members of the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics unit arrested Kristine M. Baldridge, 30, for Trafficking in Oxycodone at approximately 6:18 p.m., following an investigation and making a purchase from her at the Tippacanoe II Scrub Jay Migration Park near Fernwood and Joppa streets in Port Charlotte. Ms. Baldridge sold 60 oxycodone tablets to undercover operatives and she was apprehended immediately afterwards and arrested for the charge.
Following her arrest for the initial drug transaction, deputies located 12 additional Oxycodone 30 mg tablets in her purse, in a CVS ibuprofen bottle. She was charged with the Trafficking in Oxycodone, Possession of a Controlled Substance (Oxycodone), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Sale of a Controlled Substance within 1000 feet of a County Park. She was booked in under a $53,500 bond on all charges.
Ironically, her husband, Lester Baldridge, 35, was arrested by members of the CCSO Warrants Squad on 08-27-10, for warrants stemming from Oxycodone sales he had made earlier this year.
If you have information about illegal drug activity, please contact the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office at 941-639-2101 or Crimestoppers at 800-780-8477.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash