|Published:||Aug 30, 2010 1:55 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2010 10:55 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has issued a Silver Alert for a missing 81 year old woman.
Deputies say Doris Croteau was last seen at her home at Lexington Manor assisted living facility around 11am Sunday. Her daughter says Doris has dementia and is taking medication for her condition.
Ms. Croteau is described as five feet tall, weighing 100 pounds, with gray haird, wearing glasses, and carrying a black purse.
She was last seen driving a blue 2008 Honda Civic with Florida license plate J40UZX.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office at 941-639-2101.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft