|Published:||Aug 30, 2010 1:55 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2010 10:55 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has issued a Silver Alert for a missing 81 year old woman.
Deputies say Doris Croteau was last seen at her home at Lexington Manor assisted living facility around 11am Sunday. Her daughter says Doris has dementia and is taking medication for her condition.
Ms. Croteau is described as five feet tall, weighing 100 pounds, with gray haird, wearing glasses, and carrying a black purse.
She was last seen driving a blue 2008 Honda Civic with Florida license plate J40UZX.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office at 941-639-2101.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- School bus hits bicyclist on Pine Island Rd.