|Published:||Aug 30, 2010 1:55 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 29, 2010 10:55 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has issued a Silver Alert for a missing 81 year old woman.
Deputies say Doris Croteau was last seen at her home at Lexington Manor assisted living facility around 11am Sunday. Her daughter says Doris has dementia and is taking medication for her condition.
Ms. Croteau is described as five feet tall, weighing 100 pounds, with gray haird, wearing glasses, and carrying a black purse.
She was last seen driving a blue 2008 Honda Civic with Florida license plate J40UZX.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office at 941-639-2101.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Last person arrested in Lee Co. School District check scam