|Published:||Aug 30, 2010 11:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 30, 2010 8:35 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A man was killed when the sport utility vehicle he was driving collided with a train in West Palm beach.
Police say the crash occurred Monday afternoon. The train, which was traveling at 35 mph, pushed the SUV about 250 after the crash.
Authorities were not immediately releasing the 51-year-old man's name.
Police are still investigating the crash.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday