|Published:||Aug 30, 2010 8:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 30, 2010 5:11 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A Lee County man convicted in the murder of three men was in court Monday and sentenced to three life terms.
Loubert Jules killed three men in a drug turf war in 2007.
He's accused of shooting the men and leaving their bodes in an abandoned car in Lehigh Acres.
Jules' first trial ended in a mistrial after a jury could not reach a verdict.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo