KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - State wildlife officials have accused three men of poaching more than 100 undersized lobster and out-of-season stone crabs in the Florida Keys.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officers say the three men were arrested Thursday on misdemeanor charges.
Commission spokesman Bobby Dube says wildlife officers spotted the three men early Thursday off Little Torch Key.
Florida's stone crab season does not begin until Oct. 15.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th