|Published:||Aug 28, 2010 11:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2010 8:53 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - A decade after 4-year old Pilar Rodriguez first went missing during a vacation to Punta Gorda, Charlotte County investigators finally have someone behind bars.
Melissa Harding-Jones, Pilar's babysitter at the time, was booked at the Charlotte County jail around midnight on charges of aggravated manslaughter of a child.
Harding-Jones was extradited from Washington state to face the charges.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend