|Published:||Aug 28, 2010 11:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2010 8:53 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - A decade after 4-year old Pilar Rodriguez first went missing during a vacation to Punta Gorda, Charlotte County investigators finally have someone behind bars.
Melissa Harding-Jones, Pilar's babysitter at the time, was booked at the Charlotte County jail around midnight on charges of aggravated manslaughter of a child.
Harding-Jones was extradited from Washington state to face the charges.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting