|Published:||Aug 28, 2010 11:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 28, 2010 8:53 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - A decade after 4-year old Pilar Rodriguez first went missing during a vacation to Punta Gorda, Charlotte County investigators finally have someone behind bars.
Melissa Harding-Jones, Pilar's babysitter at the time, was booked at the Charlotte County jail around midnight on charges of aggravated manslaughter of a child.
Harding-Jones was extradited from Washington state to face the charges.
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys