|Published:||Aug 27, 2010 10:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2010 7:46 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Homeowners in Cape Coral are concerned about their utility bills.
Several people on SW 51st Terrace saw an unusual spike in their water usage.
One homeowner's usage went up to 30,000 gallons in one month. They are alarmed because for much of the time they were not home.
Now they want answers.
"One billing period we we're gone for ten days. The bill increased in monetary value and consumption."
The city is taking the meters out of the ground and running tests to see if it is a meter issue.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve