|Published:||Aug 27, 2010 8:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2010 5:10 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A machine recount will be conducted Saturday in a Lee County judicial race.
Eric Feichthaler and Archie Hayward were separated by less than 200 votes after election workers finished counting the ballots earlier Friday.
That triggered an automatic recount which is scheduled to begin at 10 o'clock Saturday morning at the supervisor of elections office.
Eric Feichthaler - 34,548 - 49.87%
Archie Hayward - 34,735 - 50.13%
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold