|Published:||Aug 27, 2010 1:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2010 10:24 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The news hasn't looked good this week about the state of the housing market but real estate contributor Denny Grimes says it's not all doom and gloom. Grimes adds some perspective to the statistics to take the sky is falling feeling out of housing's future in this week's Real Estate Matters.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption