|Published:||Aug 27, 2010 6:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2010 3:03 PM EDT|
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating a possible carbon monoxide poisoning after a South Florida woman was found dead and a man was discovered unconscious inside a home.
Authorities were called to the home late Thursday. The man was hospitalized and is expected to recover.
Officials checked carbon monoxide levels in the home and found they were five times above safe levels, but no vehicle was found to be running.
Neither the names nor ages of the man and woman found in the home have been released.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend