|Published:||Aug 27, 2010 6:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2010 3:03 PM EDT|
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating a possible carbon monoxide poisoning after a South Florida woman was found dead and a man was discovered unconscious inside a home.
Authorities were called to the home late Thursday. The man was hospitalized and is expected to recover.
Officials checked carbon monoxide levels in the home and found they were five times above safe levels, but no vehicle was found to be running.
Neither the names nor ages of the man and woman found in the home have been released.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified