|Published:||Aug 27, 2010 8:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 27, 2010 5:13 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Yesterday, Punta Gorda Police arrested 17 year old, Joshua Harrington, of the 400 block of E. Grace Street, Punta Gorda and 17 year old Santino M. Peralta, of the 16000 block of Arcaro Ave, Port Charlotte, for the August 10, 2010 burglary of the Church of the Nazarene, 512 Allen Street, Punta Gorda.
On August 10, 2010 at approximately 6:11 A.M. officers responded to 516 Allen Street for a suspicious person and vehicle near the residence. Officers responded to the scene and discovered the nearby Church of the Nazarene had been burglarized and that numerous items had been stolen from the church.
Investigation subsequently determined that Santino Peralta, Justin Rose, and Harrington burglarized the church. Peralta and Rose were arrested on 8/24/10 and charged with the offenses of Burglary, Grand Theft, and Vandalism (all felonies) and transported to the Charlotte County Jail for processing.
Yesterday, the investigation was culminated with the arrest of Harrington who was also charged with the offenses of Burglary, Grand Theft, and Vandalism (all felonies) and transported to the Charlotte County Jail for processing. Harrington was subsequently released to his parents per direction of the Department of Juvenile Services.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes