|Published:||Aug 26, 2010 7:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2010 4:51 PM EDT|
TOYOTA RECALL: Toyota Motor Corp. said Thursday it is recalling 1.13 million Corolla sedans and Matrix hatchbacks from the 2005-2008 model years because their engines may stall. Three accidents and one minor injury may be related to the recall.
TOYOTA'S TROUBLES: Toyota has recalled more than 10 million vehicles worldwide over the past year for a range of quality problems. Federal regulators have been investigating the Corolla and Matrix engine issue since December.
WHAT'S NEXT: Toyota will alert owners and fix the engine problem for free starting in mid-September.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings