|Published:||Aug 26, 2010 9:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2010 6:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - On Friday, August 20, 2010 the Fort Myers Police Department received a call in reference to a burglary at the Little Caesar’s Restaurant located at 1791 Boyscout Drive. Employees arrived to work at 9:00 a.m. and discovered the front glass door had been smashed and the restaurant’s cash register stolen.
Further investigation and surveillance video revealed the crime took place on Friday earlier that morning at 4:19. In the video you can see the male suspect smash the glass with a blunt object, grab the cash register and flee the scene. The suspect caused a large amount of damage for a register that didn’t contain any cash.
The suspect appears to be a white male, 30-45 years of age with a receding hair line. He was wearing a dark colored shirt, light pants and black running shoes. Also, the suspect’s vehicle is a dark colored full-sized pickup truck with light colored door runners. Anyone with information is asked to call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text message C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword FMPD. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
Click here to watch surveillance video: http://www.fmpolice.com/tabId/54/itemId/510/Police-Searching-for-Burglary-Suspect.aspx
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting