NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Vince Gill will headline a free outdoor concert Sept. 25 in Walton County, Fla., to promote tourism in Florida's northwest Gulf Coast.
Dawn Moliterno, executive director of the Beaches of South Walton TDC, said Thursday in a statement released by Gill's publicist that the concert will help communities in the area with much needed economic recovery.
Set to the backdrop of the Choctawhatchee Bay, the concert will be held at The Links Golf Course driving range at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. It's been labeled "Back to the Beach."
Gill is a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers