|Published:||Aug 26, 2010 11:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2010 8:45 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Maria and Jose Capriles are behind bars tonight after investigators say they set their own house on fire in April. The state fire marshal says it was to collect insurance money.
It happened on Corinne Drive in Lehigh Acres. Neighbors were shocked to learn the couple was behind bars.
Maria Capriles is a realtor. Her company tells WINK it is reviewing her case to see if she'll get to keep her job.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples Town Hall Speakers Series suspends 2014 season
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy