|Published:||Aug 26, 2010 11:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 26, 2010 8:45 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Maria and Jose Capriles are behind bars tonight after investigators say they set their own house on fire in April. The state fire marshal says it was to collect insurance money.
It happened on Corinne Drive in Lehigh Acres. Neighbors were shocked to learn the couple was behind bars.
Maria Capriles is a realtor. Her company tells WINK it is reviewing her case to see if she'll get to keep her job.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army