|Published:||Aug 25, 2010 4:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 25, 2010 1:07 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Music legend Willie Nelson will perform on Pensacola Beach as part of a three-day benefit concert for victims of the massive BP oil spill in October.
Organizer of the Oct. 15-17 DeLuana Fest said Nelson will perform on the final day of the event. Headliners include Stone Temple Pilots, Daughtry and Dierks Bentley.
The final day of the three-day festival will be presented free of charge thanks to $300,000 the Escambia County Tourist Development Council. That money came from $25 million given to the State of Florida by BP in oil spill compensation funding.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba