|Published:||Aug 25, 2010 4:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 25, 2010 1:07 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Music legend Willie Nelson will perform on Pensacola Beach as part of a three-day benefit concert for victims of the massive BP oil spill in October.
Organizer of the Oct. 15-17 DeLuana Fest said Nelson will perform on the final day of the event. Headliners include Stone Temple Pilots, Daughtry and Dierks Bentley.
The final day of the three-day festival will be presented free of charge thanks to $300,000 the Escambia County Tourist Development Council. That money came from $25 million given to the State of Florida by BP in oil spill compensation funding.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks