|Published:||Aug 25, 2010 6:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 25, 2010 3:34 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Beach advisories are posted at the Cape Coral Yacht Club because of high levels of bacteria.
The Yacht Club is waiting for the results of tests, but believe the bacteria is associated with recent weather.
The earliest the advisory would be lifted is next Tuesday. Samples will be taken again on Monday.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing