|Published:||Aug 25, 2010 6:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 25, 2010 3:34 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Beach advisories are posted at the Cape Coral Yacht Club because of high levels of bacteria.
The Yacht Club is waiting for the results of tests, but believe the bacteria is associated with recent weather.
The earliest the advisory would be lifted is next Tuesday. Samples will be taken again on Monday.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school