|Published:||Aug 25, 2010 3:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 25, 2010 12:57 PM EDT|
ROCKLEDGE, Fla. (AP) - A student and two adults were injured in a crash involving a Brevard County school bus and three other vehicles.
Rockledge police say some sort of distraction caused the bus to rear-end another vehicle Tuesday morning. It wasn't immediately clear if the bus pushed the first vehicle into the two others or if the other vehicles crashed first.
The school district reports the bus was carrying 39 students to Kennedy Middle School.
One child and two adults were taken to a nearby hospital with minor injuries.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire ruled suspicious
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida