|Published:||Aug 24, 2010 5:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2010 2:19 AM EDT|
EAST NAPLES, Fla. - It's a story you saw first on WINK: A man barricaded himself inside his home on Leawood Circle Monday night.
Deputies tell WINK News the man, in his mid to late 40s, was drunk and tried taking a swing at two neighbors.
The neighbors called the Sheriff's Office. The man apparently retreated to his home and threatened suicide.
The swat team surrounded the home and after two hours, used pepper spray to get the man out peacefully. He was Baker Acted but could face disorderly intoxication charges and assault charges.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'