|Published:||Aug 24, 2010 5:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2010 2:19 AM EDT|
EAST NAPLES, Fla. - It's a story you saw first on WINK: A man barricaded himself inside his home on Leawood Circle Monday night.
Deputies tell WINK News the man, in his mid to late 40s, was drunk and tried taking a swing at two neighbors.
The neighbors called the Sheriff's Office. The man apparently retreated to his home and threatened suicide.
The swat team surrounded the home and after two hours, used pepper spray to get the man out peacefully. He was Baker Acted but could face disorderly intoxication charges and assault charges.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings