|Published:||Aug 24, 2010 3:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 24, 2010 12:41 PM EDT|
INDIANAPOLIS, (BUSINESS WIRE) - Tuesday, Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader hhgregg announced it is seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated Florida residents to fill approximately 100 positions for two new stores scheduled to open in Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL this fall.
hhgregg expects to hire about 50 commissioned sales associates, warehouse staff and customer service merchandisers for each of the new stores located at 5052 Airport Pulling Road North in Naples, FL and 5100 South Cleveland Avenue, Suite 101 in Fort Myers, FL.
"As we expand operations in Southwestern Florida, we are actively seeking talented members of the local community to be part of the hhgregg team," said Curtis Etheridge, Regional Manager, hhgregg. "There are many exciting opportunities at hhgregg for motivated individuals looking to grow with our company. We encourage those with a friendly attitude and customer service focus to apply."
Like all hhgregg employees, newly hired associates will undergo a comprehensive training program that includes over 200 hours of product training. The program is designed to ensure each associate is well prepared to answer all product related questions in order to help customers make the best purchase decisions. Each hhgregg store showcases over 100 digital TVs and has more than 500 major appliances in stock every day.
Individuals interested in applying for the open positions are encouraged to visit the "Careers" section on hhgregg's website. An online application and assessment must be completed in order to secure an interview with the company. To apply online, please visit http://www.hhgregg-jobs.com/.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico