|Published:||Aug 23, 2010 9:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2010 6:55 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Hurricane Danielle has formed far from land in the Atlantic with maximum sustained winds of 75 mph (120 kph), and it's expected to strengthen in the next couple of days.
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- SWFL residents join in March Against Monsanto
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- 90 acre brush fire in Charlotte County
- Immokalee man bites another mans ear off
- FWC hits water during 'Busiest Boating Weekend'