|Published:||Aug 23, 2010 7:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2010 4:29 PM EDT|
PANAMA CITY, Fla. (AP) - Tiger Woods and his wife are officially divorced.
The lawyers for Woods and Elin Nordegren say in a statement that the divorce became official Monday in Bay County Circuit Court.
The divorce comes nine months after Woods crashed his SUV outside their home near Orlando, setting off explosive revelations that the world's No. 1 golfer had been cheating on his wife. It led to Woods losing millions of dollars in endorsements and taking five months away from the game.
Terms of the divorce were not disclosed, except that they will share parenting of their two children, ages 3 and 1.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Florida A&M could have probation lifted