|Published:||Aug 23, 2010 3:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2010 12:36 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities have now apprehended two of the three alleged gang members mistakenly released from the Palm Beach County Jail over a paperwork mix up.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says 21-year-old James Roundtree was apprehended without incident on Saturday. Deputies are still searching for 18-year-old Marquis Roundtree.
The two men, along with 17-year-old Travis Herndon, were charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, racketeering and other offenses. Herndon was caught Friday.
The three were mistakenly released Tuesday and among eight men charged in a 19-count indictment. They are accused of being part of a gang that terrorized parts of Palm Beach County and blamed in a string of shootings.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite