|Published:||Aug 23, 2010 9:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2010 6:31 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - The State Attorney's Office has decided to drop all charges against Ralph Loosman. 21-year-old Looseman faced manslaughter charges in Alex Teehee's death. The charges were dropped because authorities can't find their two key witnesses.
20-year-old Alex Teehee was run over twice on a Port Charlotte road in July 2008.
Loosman was arrested in Las Vegas in February and charged with vehicular homicide.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI