LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A number of kids weren't allowed back to school Monday because they didn't have the proper immunizations to attend class.
The Lee County Health Department was packed with kids who needed their shots.
More than 250 kids showed up to either get vaccinated or the paperwork to prove they are up to date.
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers
- FMPD on the scene at Bernwood Cove Apartments
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.
- 2 bodies found in Chassahowitzka Forest in Fla.
- Fla. Gov. vetoes nearly $400 million from budget