|Published:||Aug 23, 2010 9:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2010 6:23 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A burglary suspect confessed to a handful of other crimes after being busted in the act. 28-year-old Christopher Carlisle is in jail.
Fort Myers police officers watched him try to break into a home before arresting him.
During questioning, Carlisle admitted to four other area break-ins, and attempting a fifth.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate