|Published:||Aug 23, 2010 11:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2010 8:52 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Six people who went down in a small plane off the coast of the Bahamas have been rescued.
The U.S. Coast Guard reports that one of its stations received a report of a downed aircraft Monday morning. The Coast Guard sent a C-130 aircrew to assist in the search.
A Royal Bahamian Defence Force smallboat found the downed Piper aircraft shortly after noon. All six people aboard were accounted for with no injuries reported.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Stranger Danger in Naples