|Published:||Aug 23, 2010 7:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 23, 2010 4:51 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Police believe bad weather is to blame for a crash involving a Cape Coral police officer Monday morning.
It happened around 7:00 on Del Prado Boulevard South, south of Cornwallis.
A driver rear-ended a police cruiser causing some minor damage.
WINK News is told the female officer in the car wasn't hurt.
Traffic was backed up for about an hour while police worked to clear the scene.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys